- Club membership: $50.00
- ACTA m/ship $132.00
- Partner of member $78.00
- Junior (under 18) $40.00
- Veteran concession (Over the age of 65 years at date of registration): $78.00
- Long service concession (Over the age of 60 years at date of registration with 30 years continuous membership): $112.00
- Legislation levy $6.00
- Contact the secretary for any further inquiries or pricing.
Fees associated with the running of a corporate day...
$600 for the first ten (10) people and $50.00 per person thereafter. For this each receives a box of 25 cartridges, 25 clay targets, the use of a club gun & some friendly helpful advice. A gas barbeque is available, limited catering on request can also be provided. Min charge $5:00 per person. Click here to locate the club grounds
- Nomination fees for competitions vary depending on the discipline being contested and the level of the event.
- Cost of a round of practice is very low and has remained unchanged for a long time at $8.50
- try it out
- The hire of a club shotgun, 25 clay targets and packet of 25 shotshells costs $35.00. Subsequent rounds cost $25.00 includes 25 clay targets plus a packet of 25 shotshells
- A packet of 25 shotshells cost $10.00.- Slabs of 10 packets are also available for purchase. Shotgun hire, $15.00.- If you decide to buy a gun, a good used shotgun may cost from $1,500.00 to $2,500.00. A new Shotgun of quality would cost between $6,000 & $10,000 There are also other pieces of equipment you might purchase eventually such as protective ear muffs, tinted glasses, & a shooting jacket, but these can come much later.