Because firearm legislation varies from state to state you must make certain you are within the law when and where you shoot.
- It is your duty to ascertain your squad number and layout, and be on time. Penalties may apply to those late for their squad.
- Do not walk, talk, fidget or otherwise distract other shooters in your squad.
- Do not move from your track until the next shooter has fired. When moving from track #5 to track #1, ALWAYS turn to your RIGHT!
- Do not obstruct the referee's view. Always walk behind the referee.
- Remain on your track until the last shooter has finished shooting, check your score before leaving the tracks as the score is final once the squad sheet leaves the tracks and is returned to the office.
- Always check your handicap card before you leave the grounds of a shoot, it is the shooter's responsibility to ensure that their card has been filled out correctly.
- Referee's are honorary and human, and you are expected to abide by their decisions.
- Your president and committee are honorary, they respect your constructive criticism and expect you to assist and co-operate at all times.
- Dress in a clean, neat and tidy manner. Wear appropriate footwear.
- Remember, shooting is a sport and you are expected to conduct yourself as a sports person at all times.
- Download ACTA rules 2016